"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the
end of the world. Amen."
Our Twofold Mission
The mission of Christ-Centered Mall is simple yet bold, direct, and far-reaching:
Teach Sound Biblical Doctrine
Bring Disciples to Maturity
With these goals in mind, we endeavor to teach God's Word clearly and without denominational bias — ultimately helping you develop a close relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. Through this website, we offer a variety of exciting features
to not only enhance your knowledge and understanding of God's Word but also to nourish your spirit and minister to your soul. We believe that by presenting the wonderful truths of Scripture in an intriguing format, you will be motivated to dig deeper in personal Bible study and apply God's Word in practical ways to your daily Christian walk.
This website was designed not only to be a gathering place for Christians but also to be a beacon of light to the lost (unsaved). As voices crying out in the wilderness, we use the Internet to teach and preach pure biblical doctrine to the ends of the earth, thus helping prepare the way for the Lord's return. While our methods of presenting the Gospel are flexible, our message is fixed: we seek to graciously proclaim the need for personal salvation by faith in Jesus Christ to everyone regardless of race, gender, education, religion, or nationality. Jesus said to His disciples,
"Ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem [local], and in all Judaea [national], and in Samaria [cross-cultural], and unto the uttermost part of the earth [international]"
Teaching Sound Biblical Doctrine
These last days have not only brought forth an increase of knowledge and global communication but have also ushered in a proliferation of false doctrines. Even in the Body of Christ, sound biblical teaching is rapidly being replaced by prosperity-driven, man-centered motivational sermons
that leave the flock too weak and ineffective to fight the good fight of faith (II Timothy 1:6). "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables"
(II Timothy 4:3-4). Thus, the need for shepherds who will both preach and live the uncompromised truth of the Bible is greater than ever.
- "'Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture!' saith the LORD. Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; 'Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings,' saith the LORD ... 'And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking,' saith the LORD."
- "Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood. For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them."
- "Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple."
- "Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual."
- "For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ."
- "If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained ... Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee."
- "Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine."
- "If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; he is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself."
- "Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."
- "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."
- "Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers. For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake ... They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate."
- "If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever."
In this generation, God is raising up humble shepherds after His own heart who will feed His flock without the motive of personal gain. "And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding"
(Jeremiah 3:15). These shepherds will boldly preach the pure Word of God (see Psalm 119:140) with "charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned"
(I Timothy 1:5). They will hear and follow the voice of the true Shepherd, no matter the cost. Jesus said, "I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep"
Our calling as lowly servants of Jesus Christ is to be watchmen in the house of God, teaching sound doctrine and exposing dead traditions of men that keep the Body of Christ in bondage.
The Bible says, "When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him"
Bringing Disciples to Maturity
Many believers in Christ are hungry for the pure milk and savory meat
of God's Word. However, all too often, church leadership keeps believers in a perpetual state of babyhood because of one or both of the following:
- Church leadership focuses more on attracting new members and increasing church revenue than discipling the sheep under their care.
- Church leadership lords over rather than guides the flock, stifling liberty and leaving little or no room for a lay member to move in the gifts of Holy Spirit. This "lording over the laity" is known as the doctrine of the Nicolatians (see Revelation 2:6), and Jesus hates it.
The Word says, "Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight [not rulership] thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre [money] but of a ready mind; neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being ensamples to the flock. And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away"
(I Peter 5:2-4).
God is looking for quality
over quantity and will draw unbelievers to Himself when His people come into a higher and deeper intimate relationship with Jesus Christ. The church's responsibility is not to bring the world into the church through entertaining programs and a diluted Gospel message, but rather to grow disciples to spiritual maturity in the faith, then send them out into all the world!
- "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect."
- "And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection. But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience."
- "And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love."
- "Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily."
- "Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God."
- "Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom."
- "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you."
The world we live in is so desperately searching for real answers. Now is the time for believers to renew dedication
to their first Love (Jesus Christ) and grow up
into the liberty of true sonship with the Father. The Bible says, "And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed"
(Romans 13:11). Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, we urge you to awake to righteousness
, put off carnal ways, and live a victorious life through the power of the Holy Spirit so that the world may see Jesus in you.
Enjoy our website, and if the Lord puts it in your heart to donate a love offering
or offer a timely word of encouragement
, we would be extremely grateful.
Remember, as ministers of the Lord
, my wife and I are here to serve you.
| Add a bookmark to your favorites list.|
| Go to the top of this page. |