Unless you have specifically requested rush
shipping charges, please allow 7-14 days
for delivery of your order. If an item is on
backorder or delayed at the publisher, we
will notify you as soon as possible.
You can request tracking information for
your order by submitting the form below.
If a tracking number is available for your
order, we will e-mail it to you.
Please note the following before submitting
a tracking request
- In order to keep your shipping costs
down, we ship some orders via Priority
Mail. Unfortunately, most packages
shipped via the U.S. Postal Service
are not trackable while in transit.
- Items ordered together are not always
shipped together. We sometimes ship
items from different locations. You
may use this form to check on a
delayed part of an order.
- During our busy season (November to
January), the phones can get quite
hectic. We kindly ask that you refrain
from requesting order status unless
you do not receive a confirmation
by e-mail within 3 days or have not
received your order within 2 weeks.
You can rest assured that your art
order is in process and that your
package(s) will arrive as soon as
possible. The more time we spend on
order status requests, the less time
we have to fill orders. Thank you for
your patience and understanding!
Below you will find information regarding all
shipping carriers used by Christ-Centered
Art. You can track your packages online
until they safely arrive on your doorstep.
Once you have a tracking number from us,
locate the appropriate shipper site below
and enter the tracking number there.
Federal Express offers the
following shipping options:
You can track your FedEx packages online
- FedEx Ground - Reliable FedEx handling with delivery in 2-6 business days, depending on the distance traveled.
(Packages to residents are generally delivered without obtaining a signature).
- FedEx Express Saver - Quick FedEx delivery in 3 business days by 4:30 P.M. for
business addresses or by 7:00 P.M. to residential addresses within the
- FedEx 2Day - Economical delivery by the second business day by 4:30 P.M. to most U.S. locations (7:00 P.M. for residential deliveries).
- FedEx Standard Overnight - Save money on your overnight shipments by choosing afternoon delivery by 3:00 P.M. next business day to thousands of U.S. cities.
- FedEx Priority Overnight - Their most popular service with delivery by 10:30 A.M. next business day to most U.S. zip codes.
or call 1-800-463-3339 (1-800-GO-FEDEX).
UPS (United Parcel Service) offers
the following shipping options:
You can track your UPS packages
- UPS Ground - Prompt, dependable, low-cost ground delivery makes UPS
Ground an excellent choice for routine shipments.
UPS Ground reaches every address throughout the 48 contiguous states.
- UPS 3 Day Select - The smart choice for time-sensitive packages on a cost-sensitive budget. UPS 3-Day Select
guarantees delivery within three business days to and from every address
in the 48 contiguous states.
- UPS 2nd Day Air - This service is an economical alternative for
time-sensitive shipments that do not require overnight or morning service. UPS 2nd Day Air service provides
guaranteed on-time delivery at substantial savings compared to
- UPS Next Day Air Saver - UPS Next Day Air Saver
features fast, reliable delivery to every address in all 50 states
and Puerto Rico, guaranteeing delivery by 3:00 P.M. or 4:30 P.M.
online or call 1-800-742-5877
The USPS (United States Postal
Service) offers the following options:
Most USPS shipments will not have tracking
- Parcel Post (Ground) - for value and economy.
- Priority Mail - for quick, cost effective delivery that takes only 2-3 days.
- Overnight Express Mail - for next day delivery to many
destinations by 12 noon.
- Global Delivery Services - choices for speed, choices for economy.
- Special Services - provide greater security and accountability for your
shipments - these include Delivery Confirmation, Signature Confirmation,
Insurance, Certified and Registered mail.
information, only delivery confirmation or